Bidder's Contract: All bidders agree to be bound by this contract in order to bid: Please scroll and read ALL terms below.
Preview and Inspection: Preview date: Sunday August 5th from 12:00 Noon-3PM. All items are located in Giddings Texas (Approx 1/2 way between Houston & Austin).
Exact address/directions will be posted the day prior to preview.
Pick Up and Removal Date is: Sunday August 12th from 12:00 Noon-5PM. Just simply call us at 713-248-6186 to schedule a time between the hours of 3-7PM. NOTE: This time slots are for SUNDAY ONLY. Any items not removed by end of pick up day will be considered abandoned, even if they have been paid for. LL Auctions will NOT store your items for you.
We cannot combine invoices for different auctions.
Once invoices are generated: Please pay online via our secure credit card processing. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover are accepted.
To make payment log in and go to "my account", click "my invoices" and payment can be made under this section.
2) If item is to be shipped please contact us by Saturday August 4th to arrange shipping.
Pick up and removal is strickly enforced; if you cannot pick up and pay for your items by these terms, please DO NOT bid!
Any items remaining after pick up day either paid or unpaid, will be considered abandoned and forfeited, but buyer is still under contract to pay. You may designate someone else to pick up your items for you, they will need to bring a paid copy of your invoice with them.
3) There is a 10% buyer's premium added to bid on invoice.
4) Sales tax will be added to invoice unless you have filled out a valid resale tax form with us and added your sales tax number to your profile under "my account" section.
5) All items are sold as is-where is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are FINAL! All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based soley on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the bidder's responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisified as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) verify all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc. These were provided by or on behalf of the seller and are believed to be correct; however, neither the seller or the auction company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
(d) inspect all items prior to bidding. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve the bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6) All bids are a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the bidder shall be bound by the bid amounts. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract and agreement for auction terms and conditions.
7) Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, hauling, carrying and lifting of any items that they have purchased at their own expense and risk. LL Auctions is NOT responsible for any damage during loading, packing, removal or transport.
Auction staff DOES NOT provide load out help on pick up and removal date.
8) Items are subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing at the discrection of the auctioneer.
9)LL Auctions makes no warranty that (a)your use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, (d) the use or the inability to use the site, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to this site.
10) In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, LL Auctions reserves the right to cancel any transaction, even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We, at LL Auctions, strive to make this system and your experience bidding on this site as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice.
We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site or its services.
11) Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms and conditions.
DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIMES LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continure until no bids are placed within 5 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s) you break. (You break, you buy). All people previewiing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer and seller ARE NOT responsible for accidents. Preview at your own risk!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Shipping is available on small items that can be ground shipped via USPS, UPS or FED EX.
NO SHIPPING ON LARGE ITEMS OR FURNITURE!
Buyer must notify us no later than the day prior to pick up date if items need to be shipped.
We will need to obtain a valid credit card number from you to bill for the shipping amount
LL Auctions strives to make your shipping cost reasonable.
PLEASE NOTE: A CHANGE IN OUR SHIPPING PROCEDURES. We no longer pack and ship in-house.
Extra Space will package your items for you, this includes the costs of boxes, wrapping/packing material.
We have found them to be resonable, however if you have shipped with us before you will find that the charge will now included the above packing costs in addition to the actual cost of shipping and insurance, as well as the 10% .
We applogize for any inconvenience this may cause, however LL Auctions can no longer package your items for you.
We will ship the most reasonalbe way possible and bill your credit card for the shipping/packing amount plus 10% of the shipping charges. This is 10% of the shipping charges, not the item cost. This is to defray our labor and fees for shipping.
LL Auctions is not responsible for shipping damage. If insurance is added to shipping it is the responsibility of the buyer to file damage claims.
If you have any questions please contact the auctioneer or auction company prior to placing a bid.