Bidder's Contract: All bidders agree to be bound by this contract in order to bid: Please scroll and read ALL terms below.
Sales tax will be added to invoice unless you have filled out a valid signed resale tax form with us and added your sales tax number to your profile. We also need to have a signed copy in our files.
1) All items are sold as is-where is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are FINAL! No charge backs are allowed. This is an auction and all sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the bidder's responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) verify all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc. These were provided by or on behalf of the seller and are believed to be correct; however, neither the seller or the auction company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
(d) inspect all items prior to bidding. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve the bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
(e) on jewelry items, unless noted as appraised, diamonds and or gemstone ct weights are approx. or per info on receipts/tags/markings etc.
Unless jewelry is specifically listed as tested, we did not test. As always we recommend that you preview to form your own independent opinion. Markings on jewelry do not guarantee authenticity, it is the bidders responsibility to form their own opinion as to authenticity.
2) All bids are a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the bidder shall be bound by the bid amounts. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract and agreement for auction terms and conditions.
3) Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, hauling, carrying and lifting of any items that they have purchased at their own expense and risk. LL Auctions is NOT responsible for any damage during loading, packing, removal or transport.
*Auction staff DOES NOT provide load out help on pick up and removal date.*
4) Items are subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing at the discretion of the auctioneer.
5)LL Auctions makes no warranty that (a)your use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, (d) the use or the inability to use the site, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to this site.
6) In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, LL Auctions reserves the right to cancel any transaction, even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We, at LL Auctions, strive to make this system and your experience bidding on this site as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice.
We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site or its services.
7) Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms and conditions.
8) Gun Bidders & Buyers: Please see information in the detailed description of each firearm regarding transfer fees, shipping, etc.
No shipping on ammo..
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s) you break. (You break, you buy). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer and seller ARE NOT responsible for accidents. Preview at your own risk!
NOTE: Firearms are not been check or certified by a gunsmith. As always, it is sold as is, where is, and is your responsibility to verify its condition before firing. All local, state & federal gun laws apply. This item can be viewed and will need to be picked up by the winning bidder at The Arms Room 3270 Gulf Fwy. S. Dickinson, TX. 77539. Winning bidder will need identification and a copy of their PAID invoice to pick up item. A 25.00 fee will be added to the invoice, this is to cover any handling, transfer fees or background check by The Arms Room. If you are not suppose to own/possess a firearm or for any reason cannot pass any required background check, please do not bid. There is no refund if you are unable to meet these requirements. If you need this item shipped to you, you will need to contact The Arms Room and have them ship it to an FFL in your area. Additional fees by The Arms Room and your FLL dealer may apply.